- Triple cleaned whole oats to minimize presence of foreign material and dust.
Before You Feed
- Feed by weightânot by volume.
- Weigh the feed in the container you will be using and subtract the weight of the container.
- Feed at a rate of 0.5 to 1.0 lb. (0.24 to 0.45 kg) per 100 lbs. (45 kg) of bodyweight.
- Feed with adequate quantities of hay or pasture.
- Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired body condition.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times. Horses should be cooled down properly before having unlimited access to water.
- Provide salt and a suitable mineral supplement at all times.
PICKUP ITEM ONLY
Call for Pricing