Priefert Feed Bunks are ideal for feeding cattle and other small livestock like sheep, goats, and hogs. This 10â long feeder features legs and a feed pan that are constructed from galvanized tubing for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Not only is this feeder is easy to relocate, but you can also line up multiple feed bunks to allow for easier feeding. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Priefert Feed Bunks are ideal for feeding cattle and other small livestock like sheep, goats, and hogs.
- This feeder is easy to relocate. To allow for easier feeding, you can setup multiple feed bunks in a row.
- This 10' long feeder features a durable metal liner with a 9" pan depth.
- Metal feed bunk liner features rolled edges to increase animal safety.
- Galvanized steel under powder coat help this feeder resist rust and corrosion.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by
- Helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Length: 10'
- Height: 18"
- Width: 32"
- Pan Depth: 9"
- Weight: 97 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Galvanized legs and feeder liner under powder coat
- Feed Bunk Liner constructed from 18 gauge galvanized sheet metal
- Frame features a Red Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
Due to the size of this item, it must ship LTL Freight. Please contact us at 888-556-3772 or email@example.com for a shipping quote, or to purchase. We would love to help you!